In states where cannabis is recreational, like Oregon, California and Nevada, all you need is a valid government issued photo ID and be 21 years old. In states that are medical only, you will be required to provide a state specific issued “medical card” and a physician’s recommendation.
Unexpired and unaltered versions of the following:
- An unexpired and unaltered U.S. state or District of Columbia driver license.
- An unexpired and unaltered identification card issued by a U.S. state, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands, or American Samoa, with photo, name, date of birth, and physical description.
- An unexpired and unaltered ID card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe with photo, name, and date of birth.
- An unexpired and unaltered passport or passport card.
- An unexpired and unaltered U.S. military ID card.
- An unexpired and unaltered NEXUS or SENTRI card.
ALL SALES FINAL
Please read below for exceptions.
It is Cream Cannabis’ policy to only allow returns on faulty cartridges & contaminated products.
* Faulty Cartridges must be returned as follows:
Faulty cartridge returns are permitted within 48 hrs of original purchase with receipt in their original packaging with the lot, batch, or inventory ID number fully legible.
* Contaminated products (such as a large hair in a Bud or moldy edibles) must be returned as follows:
Contaminated product returns are permitted within 48 hrs of original purchase with receipt in their original packaging with the lot, batch, or inventory ID number fully legible.
* Contaminated products & faulty cartridge returns absolutely require approval from a manager, or a lead if a manager is not present. We will process your return and refund the total amount cash due. You are free to make another purchase if you so choose. We do not do exchanges, we refund the amount due only. In some cases management may need to review camera footage to verify your purchase despite having the original receipt.
If you have a valid government issued photo ID showing you are 21+, you can shop in our Oregon locations, no medical recommendation required.
The product must be a matching brand, product, and cannabinoids to qualify.
Since cannabis is not legal at the federal level, you cannot take product outside of the state in which it was purchased.